- The top discharge centrifuge (type Alfa): this is a manual unit, with solids discharge via lifting bag.
- The bottom discharge centrifuge (TM): this is an automatic unit where loading and discharging of the solids are achieved in a closed manner.
- The horizontal peeler centrifuge (type HX): fully automatic unit with the full cycle, from loading to discharging, in closed execution.
- Inverting filter centrifuge (type HT): the main feature of this design is the automatic and complete removal of the heel cake due to the cloth inversion.
- Own laboratory for testing of client’s products. Pilot centrifuges for short time rent available.
- Our centrifuges can be found at most important producers of API and intermediates in Europe.
HX horizontal peeler centrifuges for chemistry
Horizontal Peeler Centrifuges HX for Pharma
Vertical bottom discharge centrifuges TM
Horizontal Inverting Filter Centriges HT
Vertical axis top discharge centriges ALFA
Horizontal Peeler Centrifuge HX/L/S for starch production